Flight characteristics of the onboard propulsion system model for the performance seeking control algorithm on an F-15 aircraft
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in [Washington, DC], Springfield, Va
Written in English
|Statement||John S. Orme and Gerard S. Schkolnik.|
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 4705.|
|Contributions||Schkolnik, Gerard S., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
- Exchange of notes between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of Japan further amending the schedule annexed to the air services agreement of 29 December 1952, Tokyo, 15 April 1977 ...
- English chimney-pieces
- How to be exceptional
- Corporate stress
- They knew Franklin Pierce (and others thought they did)
- Science curriculum
- The Art of Design
- Dutch landscape painting of the seventeenth century.
- Cocos birthday surprise
- Ecstasy and me
- The UNICEF Book of Fairy Tales
- Prosthetic Gait Training Program for Lower Extremity Amputees
- I travelled through Spain.
- East-Central Europe after the Cold War
- Studies on the antithrombin content of the blood and its relation to heparin
- Study of the dorsal gill-arch musculature of teleostome fishes, with special reference to the actinopterygii
- The Strategy Process
- Fine printing and the 80s.